Saturday 8 May 2010

Alicia Leombruni Fitness Model

Alicia Leombruni





Alicia Leombruni started working out when Alicia Leombruni was 15, back in Chicago at Bally's health club believe it or not & since then have never stopped. Alicia Leombruni 33 yrs



Alicia Leombruni started working out when Alicia Leombruni was 15, back in Chicago at Bally's health club believe it or not & since then have never stopped. Alicia Leombruni 33 yrs. old and in the last seven years alicia have been working at a personal injury firm located in Phoenix as a settlement negotiator. Leombruni have obtained her real estate license and currently working for HomeSmart Reality, So if you want to buy or sell a home Alicia Leombruni your women for the job. "I also have been a Beauty Consultant because there product line has done some incredible things for my skin, ! so if your interested in getting a free facial and some great ! products and a unbelievable deal lets set up a time or come to a Cosmetic Party of Mine. I train & compete in at least one figure/bikini show if not two each year in my spare time when I'm not working. I love working out and I try to take at least one spin and yoga class a week.. But during the times that I'm not found in the gym working out I enjoy relaxing in the sun, reading, shopping & hanging out with my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment